Freedom to analyze my data. Freedom to create my own dashboards. Freedom and independence and immediacy of the results for the end user.
When we talk to a potential user, the same question arises: What if I want a new dashboard, however simple, I have to call you?
- A dashboard editor for end users. IN-NEGOTIABLE
- An end user does not have to write a single line of code. Not a character!
- An end user does not have to learn how it works. No instruction manual!
- It should be intuitive enough for 1 minute will learn to handle
- It should be clear enough and with enough context to help always know where you are and you're doing.
- An end user should analyze their data easily and interactively.
- A dashboard editor based on data models already defined.
- An editor that allows simple but intuitive dashboards that meet the basic functionality required for any control panel:
- To choose among the most used types of charts
- To filter the data based on selectors
- That allows the interplay of information between the different components.
- Enabling, in short, make my dashboard.