Before developing a course, we listen to the real needs and objectives of each client, to adjust training and get high profitability. We adjust each course to your needs.
We are also specialists in formations 'in company' tailored to the needs of each organization, where harvesting for several participants from the same company is much higher. If this is your case, contact us.
ETLs WITH TALEND
ETLs WITH TALEND
Talend is the European leader in data integration (ETL), Data Quality and Master Data Management.
It is backed by the creators and founders of Business Objects.
We are one of the first specialists in Talend in Spain.
Tibco did migration to Talend for Yell. We provide practical training, which lays the foundation of the Business Intelligence strategy, accompanied by participatory sessions, on real cases and business solutions.
All students receiving the course will be given a certificate of attendance.
- Environments operations and integration with Business Intelligence
- Initial presentation of Talend Open Studio
2. Modeling jobs
- Using the Business Modeler
- Document management for the project
3. Using Job Designer to generate code
- Examples and exercises work designs
- Testing data sets
4. Components input / output
- Management access to XML files, delimited characters, etc ...
- Access Relational Databases
5. Metadata Repository
- Centralize connections
- Centralizing data flows and schemes
6. Data Transformations
- Using different components transformations
- Parameterization and mapping data using TMAP (join)
- Profiling data using filters
- Generation of different outputs and exception handling
- Practical exercises
7. Development Features
- Defining project environments (development, production)
- Inclusion of java code on jobs
- Set error handling
- Get statistics and logs of work
8. Debug and Deploy jobs
- Generation of technical documentation of work
- Using the Debug view
- Generate jobs and provide them as Web services