Why use Pentaho?
Pentaho is a world leader in Business Intelligence systems Open Source. Pentaho BI Suite provides a wide range of tools oriented to information integration. Besides, it allows smart analysis of the data in your organization. It has powerful capabilities for process management ETL (Extract, Transformation and Loading), interactive reporting, multidimensional analysis (OLAP) or Data Mining. All these services are integrated into a web platform, where the user can view information in an easy and intuitive way.
> Portfolio Technical features OLAP Reporting Datawarehouse
From the beginning to the end of the project, we will monitor compliance with the deadlines, project objectives and resources allocated. The risks identified to ensure the success of the project are managed.
Conceptualisation of BI
This phase aims at defining the portal both esthetic and functional level. User experiences from the ideas you have about your project will be defined.
This phase aims at defining the KPIs or metrics even they intend to analyze. The origins of the data are identified and defined how information is consulted.
Design and construction of ETLs
ETL processes responsible for populating each identified Datamart are designed. These processes are implemented taking into account the rules and logic defined for each KPI previously defined.
View components development
We start to build the BI! Starting from a reviewed and approved conceptual design, the BI components are develop.
- Analysis OLAP (Online Analytical Processing)
- Predefined Reports (Reporting)
During the development phase, periodic performing validations prototypes will be made. This phase is important because you can see how your project is taking shape until a final validation.
Training on the developed solution, implementation and deployment of the final product in a production environment ready for use.
Support & Maintenance
Once your BI platform is in production, we may offer different plans for maintenance and technical support you need.
Multidimensional analysis (OLAP) gives advanced users and analysts the full power of cross-checking data at all levels, getting key answers in almost real time.
From weeks to minutes so is the power of multidimensional OLAP solutions we work with. No need to rely on knowledge or technology departments, users can make their own advanced adhoc analysis.
Using OLAP cubes is very common in implementations, such as the case of MRW, EOI, Dipsalut, ...
Everything an analyst needs for a query, analytical reporting and decision making: charts, graphics capability, drill down, drill to detail, export to different formats, securization by roles, ...
The multidimensional analysis provides data access at high speed, thanks to its multidimensional design. One structe oriented to the analysis and decision making.
See some examples of OLAP cubes in operation in our Demos section.
Pentaho Open BI is the world's leading source solution. It has become a great alternative to costly traditional business intelligence systems such as Oracle, Business Objects, Cognos, QlikView or Microstrategy.
The reports are a key element distribution of information in any organization in different formats: predefined, dynamic, adhoc, guided, etc ... We have performed several Reporting projects, such as, BBVA, University of Lleida, Amper, ...
In Stratebi, we know how important distribution of information in an organization is, both internally and externally and we create powerful and robust reporting solutions appropriate to each user profile, according to your needs and levels of securized access to information.
Static reports present information in a predetermined ways (sales by month and area). Dynamic reports allow users to interact with information through "drill down", filters, etc ... to drill down to levels of detail.
In Stratebi, we perform all kinds of reports, from those who have predefined format where the objective is to match the display parameters marked, even those in which users can interact with them, select dates (date picker), filter, ...
These reports can also be planned, so you can schedule your execution and delivery by mail (eg in PDF format) every month of monthly sales to each region manager with a (red, yellow, green traffic light coding) as a visual alert.
With a Data Warehouse we have a 'life insurance' for the progress of our company.
- Facilitate access to corporate information: The contents of the data warehouse should be understandable, navigable and access it must be characterized by high performance:
- 'Understandable' means properly labeled.
- 'Navigable' means that the desired destination is locatable on the screen and this is at a single "click away".
- 'High performance access' means that the waiting time is zero.
- Give consistency to the information of the organization.
- It is a "life insurance" to protect organizational information: The data warehouse not only controls access to the data effectively, but also provides the "owners" of great information control and powerful media about who uses and abuse of the data.
- It is the foundation for decision-making: The data warehouse has adequate data to carry out the decision-making process. The original name initially used to refer to what we know today as data warehouse systems help decision making (decision support system, DSS), shows clearly what is the purpose of these systems.